New Benefits for Amex Travel Credit Cards
American Express has rolled out a heap of new perks for the following group of its co-branded travel credit cards: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton Honors, and Marriott Bonvoy cards. The deals are available to owners of the participating Amex cards issued before Jan. 1, 2021.
Depending on the card, eligible holders can receive from $5 to $20 cash back each month in 2021. To take advantage of the offer card members must first spend at least $5 – $20 either on dining (including takeout and delivery) or on U.S. wireless telephone services. The purchase category and amount also depend on the card type. The rewards are earned in the form of statement credits.
To check whether any of the benefits will work for you, log into your online account through the bank website or mobile app. All available deals should be indicated in the Amex Offers section. Here’s what you may get with different Amex credit cards:
Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Card: $10 after spending ≥$10 on dining;
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card: $15 back after spending ≥$15 on dining;
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card: $20 back after spending ≥$20 on dining.
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Business Card: $10 back after spending ≥$10 on wireless phone services;
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business Card: $15 back after spending ≥$15 on wireless phone services;
- Delta Reserve Business Card: $20 back after spending ≥$20 on wireless phone services.
Hilton Honors Credit Cards
- Hilton Honors Card: $5 back after spending ≥$5 on dining;
- Hilton Honors Surpass Card: $10 back after spending ≥$10 on dining;
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card: $20 back after spending ≥$20 on dining;
- Hilton Honors Business Card: $10 back after spending ≥$10 on wireless phone services.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Cards
- Marriott Bonvoy Card: $10 back after spending ≥$10 on dining;
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card: $20 back after spending ≥$20 on dining;
- Marriott Bonvoy Business Card: $15 back after spending ≥$15 on wireless phone services.
Latest Credit Card Rewards News
The SoFi Credit Card was introduced in October 2020, and now it is open to anyone interested in applying. SoFi has used the time since the limited release to improve and refine their credit card based on feedback they received from first members. The SoFi Credit Card became available to the general public on March […]
This week, BlockFi, a crypto lending company, announced the upcoming release of its rather unusual credit card – the Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card. The card will become the first-ever credit card with cryptocurrency rewards. Until now, credit cards’ rewards programs could offer cashback, points, or miles. But earning credit card rewards in the form of […]
2020 can be safely called the weirdest year of the last decade. The pandemic has affected every corner of the world. And we can only guess what surprises await us in the last month of the year. However, something still remains the same (or almost the same) – Black Friday. It is not hard to […]
This week marked the launch of another credit card. This time we are talking about the new cash back credit card from Venmo, a mobile payment service owned by PayPal. The card got a very simple name – Venmo Credit Card. The company announced its plans to roll out its first credit card a year […]
Starting July 1, holders of Chase Freedom® credit cards can earn 5% cash back for purchases in special Q3 2020 bonus categories. The new quarter favors eligible Chase customers with enhanced rewards on Whole Foods Market and Amazon.com purchases. Chase states that all Whole Foods Market purchases made before October 1 will qualify for 5% […]