New Benefits for Amex Travel Credit Cards
American Express has rolled out a heap of new perks for the following group of its co-branded travel credit cards: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton Honors, and Marriott Bonvoy cards. The deals are available to owners of the participating Amex cards issued before Jan. 1, 2021.
Depending on the card, eligible holders can receive from $5 to $20 cash back each month in 2021. To take advantage of the offer card members must first spend at least $5 – $20 either on dining (including takeout and delivery) or on U.S. wireless telephone services. The purchase category and amount also depend on the card type. The rewards are earned in the form of statement credits.
To check whether any of the benefits will work for you, log into your online account through the bank website or mobile app. All available deals should be indicated in the Amex Offers section. Here’s what you may get with different Amex credit cards:
Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Card: $10 after spending ≥$10 on dining;
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card: $15 back after spending ≥$15 on dining;
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card: $20 back after spending ≥$20 on dining.
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Business Card: $10 back after spending ≥$10 on wireless phone services;
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business Card: $15 back after spending ≥$15 on wireless phone services;
- Delta Reserve Business Card: $20 back after spending ≥$20 on wireless phone services.
Hilton Honors Credit Cards
- Hilton Honors Card: $5 back after spending ≥$5 on dining;
- Hilton Honors Surpass Card: $10 back after spending ≥$10 on dining;
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card: $20 back after spending ≥$20 on dining;
- Hilton Honors Business Card: $10 back after spending ≥$10 on wireless phone services.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Cards
- Marriott Bonvoy Card: $10 back after spending ≥$10 on dining;
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card: $20 back after spending ≥$20 on dining;
- Marriott Bonvoy Business Card: $15 back after spending ≥$15 on wireless phone services.
Latest Credit Card Rewards News
M1 Finance has made its popular Owner’s Rewards Card even more enticing with seven new brands to earn accelerated cash back on purchases. The M1 Owner’s Rewards Visa® Signature Card is one of the more tempting fintech and investment rewards credit cards on the market today. Launched in the summer of 2021, the card offers […]
Rotating category credit cards are cash back credit cards that offer their highest cash back percentage in shopping categories that rotate on a regular basis, often quarterly. The major credit card issuers have already opened registration for Q1 2022 rotating bonus categories on their popular cash back credit cards. The first quarter is active from […]
The good news for American Airlines’ frequent flyers and Citi ThankYou Points fans: Citibank has added American Airlines as a new transfer partner for its ThankYou Rewards program. Transferred ThankYou Points can be used to secure flights, flight upgrades, vacation packages, hotel stays, car rentals and more through the American Airlines AAdvantage program. Although this […]
The SoFi Credit Card was introduced in October 2020, and now it is open to anyone interested in applying. SoFi has used the time since the limited release to improve and refine their credit card based on feedback they received from first members. The SoFi Credit Card became available to the general public on March […]
This week, BlockFi, a crypto lending company, announced the upcoming release of its rather unusual credit card – the Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card. The card will become the first-ever credit card with cryptocurrency rewards. Until now, credit cards’ rewards programs could offer cashback, points, or miles. But earning credit card rewards in the form of […]