No Annual Fee and Impressive Rewards: Meet New Verizon Visa Credit Card
The numbers of co-branded credit cards have grown again. It seems that any more or less large company now strives to launch its own credit or at least debit card. Just remember the Apple Card. This time it’s Verizon’s turn. Starting today, June 26, its new Verizon Visa Card is officially released and available for applying.
Card Features and Benefits
The new card promises applicants quite attractive perks. Let’s have a look at them:
- Wide Acceptance. First of all, since the card is issued by Synchrony Bank on the Visa network, it can be easily used anywhere Visa is accepted.
- No Annual Fee. The Verizon card comes with a $0 annual fee. Moreover, it charges no foreign transaction fee as well.
- Rewards Program. Every purchase made with the card will earn so-called Verizon Dollars – with no caps. Grocery store and gas purchases will bring 4% back, dining purchases (including takeout) – 3%, Verizon purchases – 2%, and all other purchases – 1%. The rewards don’t expire (however, they may be forfeited for card inactivity) and can be redeemed for purchases at Verizon store (e.g. smartphones, headphones, etc.) or toward your Verizon Wireless bill.
- Verizon Wireless Bill Discount. There are some more ways to lower your Wireless bill. For example, you can receive up to $100 credit applied to your Verizon wireless bill over the first 24 months of opening the account. Next, there is an opportunity to get up to $10/month off each eligible account or line with Auto Pay (up to 10 lines max on select plans).
- Free TravelPass days. The card also includes 2 free TravelPass days per calendar year, equal to $20. The option allows customers to use their domestic talk, text and data in more than 185 countries outside the US.
Who Can Qualify?
The card is offered exclusively to Verizon Wireless customers. It is said that any wireless Account Owner or Manager who has not more than 10 phone lines on their account is eligible. Each of Account Owners and Account Managers on one Verizon wireless account can apply for the card offer.
How to Apply?
If you are a Verizon customer, to apply for the deal, you will need to sign in at the Verizon official website / My Verizon app and do it online, call customer service, or come personally to one of Verizon stores. In case you don’t use Verizon services yet, you will have to switch to the network first, and only after that apply for the card.
Latest Bad Credit Card News
On the threshold of the most romantic holiday, WalletHub published the results of the so-called Valentine’s Day Spending Survey. 1,000 men and women from across the U.S. participated in the poll. The questions concerned not only the expenses and expectations before February 14, but also how the financial situation may affect a relationship. The most […]
As a new online Bankrate survey of almost 2,5 thousand respondents shows, 84% of Americans face financial product denials. The bigger part of millennials (22-36 years old), namely 58%, was rejected for a credit card or another credit product at least once. The reason is their bad credit score.
People are seriously worried about the security of their bank accounts due to the suspicious e-mails they received this Monday. The notifications’ sender was marked as Synchrony Bank. Some of the e-mails contained information about a newly opened Amazon Credit Builder account. Others informed the customers that some transactions are proceeding between Synchrony Bank and Credit Builder accounts, and that a trial deposit had been made.
The third quarter is just around the corner. And Amalgamated Bank of Chicago is ready with an attractive forthcoming rewards category that will appeal to all travel lovers. It will be recalled that ABOC credit cards come with 1x ABOC Bonus Rewards Points on all purchases. But their no annual fee Platinum Rewards Mastercard® and […]
Bad credit history sounds like a sentence for many people. But is it so? Let’s consider the issue of bad credit in more detail. Our life is unpredictable, and we never know what can happen. We are not insured against anything. However, it is important to remember that there is always a way out or […]