Credit Cards and Prepaid Cards for People with Bad Credit
Having bad credit and looking for the best credit offers for you? You have chosen the right site! We present prepaid cards and credit cards for people with bad credit history. Compare the offers at our site and submit your application online!
No Annual Fee*.
No Over Limit Fee*.
Instant Response (Delays may occur depending on application data provided).
$500 Credit Limit. No Credit Check.
No Employment Check.
Must have Active Debit Card or Credit Card to qualify.
- All credit types welcome to apply!
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus.
- Initial Credit Limit of $500.00!* (subject to available credit).
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds.
- Use your card at locations everywhere that Mastercard® is accepted.
- Checking Account Required
- Fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds
- A genuine VISA card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
- Manageable monthly payments
- If approved, simply pay a Processing Fee to open your account and access your available credit
- Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured VISA® Credit Card - accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations nationwide and online
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won’t
- You may be eligible for a Credit Line Increase after six months
- Easy and secure online application
- It takes less than 1 minute
- Will Not Affect Your Credit Score
Limited Credit Offers
Are you interested in finding credit cards, debit cards, or prepaid cards that are offered to people with less than perfect credit? We offer a wide range of these types of card offers.
Some creditors may not approve you without a bank account, in this case a prepaid card can be a good decision to apply. Prepaid card will prepare you to having a credit card. You will get a habit of paying the bills on time and keeping an eye on your account.
A credit card won’t be a hard thing to manage after a good prepaid card training. And an open account will be a plus when you apply for a credit card with just limited credit history.
The credit card products on this page can help you rebuild or reestablish your credit history if you make on-time minimum payments with all of your creditors and keep account balances low relative to the credit limit.
April 20, 2017
When money is tight, it’s good to have a few tricks up your sleeve for painlessly saving money. Everyone has heard the old advice about making coffee at home and skipping the fancy latte on the way ...
October 07, 2016
If you've ever been slapped with a credit card fee, you know it's no fun at all. You can incur a fee for making a late payment, getting money out of an ATM, buying something with your card overseas, ...
Bad Credit Card News